Wednesday, May 28, 2014

What Went on This Week

Well, since the last time I posted I feel so much has happened!

Here's the run down:

  • My son broke his toe, at the doctor's office, in front of the doctor. He might need surgery (we have an appointment today at 4 to find out. Please pray for not needed!)
  • I got in several ok runs and one amazing 5 mile run! Wahoo!
  • Kiddos had colds.
  • School ended for my son.
  • My daughter transitioned into a toddler bed and is doing so well!
  • My husband and I decided to turn our dining room into a play room (this will be over several months so I'll post pics as we go along).
  • I decided to go back to work. My daughter is on a waiting list for a two day preschool so with both of the kiddos in school next year I have some time to try and make some extra income. God's will to be done in this!!
I think that's it. I'm sure there's more but that's all my memory is giving me at the moment!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment