Here's the run down:
- My son broke his toe, at the doctor's office, in front of the doctor. He might need surgery (we have an appointment today at 4 to find out. Please pray for not needed!)
- I got in several ok runs and one amazing 5 mile run! Wahoo!
- Kiddos had colds.
- School ended for my son.
- My daughter transitioned into a toddler bed and is doing so well!
- My husband and I decided to turn our dining room into a play room (this will be over several months so I'll post pics as we go along).
- I decided to go back to work. My daughter is on a waiting list for a two day preschool so with both of the kiddos in school next year I have some time to try and make some extra income. God's will to be done in this!!